I've been sharing various exclusive promos on Instagram, on my deals Facebook page, and in my group for NYC moms of 2018 babies. I thought I'd compile them all here. I will be updating this post when I get access to new promos. If a code isn't working for you or is expired, please click here to email me.
This post is easy to shop -- you can click through the hyperlinks and images to purchase the items featured. The post includes affiliate links and codes, which means I may make a commission when you click through or use my code to make a purchase. I've also received some of the products as gifts from brands or in connection with paid campaigns. Please see the Disclosure page for additional information.
Baby Buddha Portable Breast Pump. This pump is tiny, portable, compatible with most any parts (including Spectra, Medela and Freemie), and for me yields more than my Spectra S1, PISA, or Freemie Liberty in half the time. Total game changer, it's actually increased my supply because it's so effective. I bought mine shortly after launch and it sold out the following day. Click here to read my full review and find a 20% discount code.
The Baby Buddha is compatible with parts from all major brands. If you want to use it with Medela parts, you will need to buy this item. If you want to use it with Spectra parts, you will need to buy this item.
Baby Formula and Food (Organic European). I order from either of the below two vendors, depending on how much I need and how quickly.
- This U.S.-based shop is reliable. I have ordered from them many times and always receive my delivery the next business day. I currently use this formula (PRE stage is for 0-6 months).
- Organic Baby Food 24 (Holle, Hipp and other organic formula and baby food shipped reliably from Germany): 10% off when you click here and use code FLY10 (or use code SHP10 for $10 off shipping). I did some comparisons, and with my code it comes out cheaper than other shops even after you factor in shipping.
Legendairy Milk (organic breastfeeding/pumping supplements that are free of fenugreek, gluten, soy and dairy): 15% off when you click here to order from the Legendairy website and use code BEST15 at checkout. You can also click here to purchase Legnedairy products on the Amazon site without a discount.
- GLAM N GO. This hair blowout bar is top notch. I've been getting blowouts here for a couple of years. I have a monthly membership of four "express" blowouts, which means I walk in with clean dry hair and they style it to perfection in 15-20 minutes. Mention my name (Miriam Cohen) for a discount on your first service. Also available in Miami.
- HEYDAY. This spa offers 30, 50, and 75 Minute customized facials to give your skin what it needs and give you the knowledge you want to keep it at its best. I have a membership where I alternate between the 30 and 50 minute facials each month. Mention my name (Miriam Cohen) for a discount on your first service. Also available in LA.
- Union Square Play. Get your first class free when you click here and use code BESTNEW. Union Square Play is one of the city's newest indoor play spaces designed to cater to the needs of NYC family's with kids age 0-5 years. They offer a full calendar of thoughtfully selected classes with children's engagement vs. entertainment in mind. Their roster of classes include art for babies (yes, babies in diapers experiencing paint and clay!), developmental movement classes, dough making class and musical theater classes for children as old as 5 years old (to name a few!).
Ready, Set, Food! 50% off your first month when you click and use code BEST50. Three recent clinical trials have shown that early and sustained allergen exposure for approximately six months can reduce the risk of infants developing food allergies by up to 80%. Since young babies are not great eaters, it can be very hard to give babies enough exposure to prevent allergies. Ready, Set, Food! makes early and sustained food allergen introduction easy because it’s a powder that dissolves easily in breastmilk, formula, or food. I've already started my daughter on it and plan to do an FAQ on this site with their chief allergist, Dr. Katie Marks-Cogan